Sauted mushrooms with Cardenal Mendoza
28 September 2016
The most suitable mushroom for this recipe are the Lupista nuda, for its delicate flavor, but poplar mushrooms (Pleurotus ostreatus), or any of its varieties are equally delicious.
- 150 gr mushrooms
- Garlic sliced
- Fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons of Cardenal Mendoza
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Heat the olive in a flying pan. Wash the mushrooms and pour into hot oil in pan.
- Saute around three minutes and add the chopped garlic and basil. Add the brandy and remove from heat.
- Saute for another minute and serve.
You May Also Like
Straight from the bota