A dessert to indulge in taste and texture.
- 100 grams of chocolate fondant
- 4 heaped tablespoons of whipped cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon brandy Cardenal Mendoza
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 50 grams of butter
- Melt the chocolate on soft heat, along with butter and brandy.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Dissolve the teaspoon of coffee with a pinch of water.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Add the ingredients into the chocolate in order, egg yolks, sugar and cream.
- Whip the egg whites to soft peaks and add to the above mixture very slowly and carefully.
- Pour the mixture into cups and put it in the fridge for a few hours.