Cardenal Mendoza baked sardines
25 April 2017
- 1 kg fresh sardines
- 1 lemon
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 150 ml brandy Cardenal Mendoza
- Olive oil, pepper, flaked salt
- Wash the Sardines and put them to dry, turn the oven on to 200 °, in the meanwhile we make a paste with the garlic, parsley, salt in scales, juice of 1/2 lemon, and Brandy Cardenal Mendoza.
- Take the tray, and spread the paste on it.
- Put the sardines on the tray.
- Spread the paste on the sardines and introduced them into the oven for 15 '
- Remove them from the oven and turn it off.
You May Also Like
Straight from the bota