Cardenal Mendoza baked potatoes
20 April 2017
Ideal as a garnish with meat or fish!
- 6 medium size potatoes
- Oil such as olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 50ml brandy Cardenal Mendoza
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces so they will take less time to cook
- Now add a good splash of olive oil
- Add the spices and mix through to cover the potatoes, then sprinkle with Cardenal Mendoza brandy
- Now put them into the oven for 15 to 20 mins at 180 degrees and get ready for the best potatoes of your life!
You May Also Like
Straight from the bota